Mineral based engine oil for industrial and commercial vehicles with aspirated or turbo diesel engines. Developed by Petronas Lubricants, in collaboration with main engines manufacturers, Urania LD7 satisfies the requests of new engines both with SCR and EGR technologies and exceeds the highest European and American mineral oil standards and the latest international manufacturer's specifications.
URANIA LD7 exceeds all Urania engine mineral oils performances, gives user maximum results on all vehicles both equipped with SCR or EGR systems to achieve Euro 4 or 5 levels and with lower Euro emissions levels. In detail Urania LD7 guarantees:
- Compliance to new maximum international specifications, both European and American for mineral lubricants united to full satisfaction of classic specifications
- Full respect of the most advanced ecological regulations, that impose particular operating cycles of the vehicles
- Oil change intervals extension up to 100,000 km for new generation engines in normal use
- Higher endurance to mechanical cut and to acid deposits creation, with total protection of bearings and extension of sludges control and dispersion
- Minimum oil consumption, even during long service intervals.
Widely exceeding the technological and qualitative requirements of all the manufacturers of industrial vehicles, Urania LD7 can be used for all types of turbo-charged or aspirated diesel engines, of every type, make and power rating.
- SAE 15W-40
- IVECO 18-1804 CLASSE T2 E7
- CONTRACTUAL TECHNICAL REF. N°I517.F06
- API CI-4
- ACEA E5/E7
- CAT ECF-1
- MAN M3275
- MB-Approval 228.3
- MTU OIL TYPE 2
- RENAULT RVI RLD-2 Performance
- VOLVO VDS-3
- Note: Product availability may vary in certain markets.