AMBRA MASTERTRAN ULTRACTION
Multifunctional lubricant with a unique formulation specifically developed for transmissions, hydraulic systems and wet brakes of NEW HOLLAND machinery. What makes AMBRA MASTERTRAN ULTRACTION unique is that it uses a special additive package produced exclusively for its formulation and which cannot be reproduced in other lubricants. These additives have proven indispensable for the functions required by the mechanical and hydraulic systems in which the lubricant is used and for protecting related components. Furthermore many severe bench and field tests have been passed by this lubricant . For all these reasons AMBRA MASTERTRAN ULTRACTION has been officially approved by the CNH, obtaining the MAT 3540 specification.
Listed below are some examples of its properties.
- High viscosity stability at all working temperatures, oxidation stability, and shear stability, even in severe working conditions.
- Thanks to its zinc-free formulation, it provides excellent water tolerance in the hydraulic and transmission circuit, including wet brakes, which could otherwise compromise full efficiency.
- High fluidity at low outside temperatures, which optimises the hydraulic and transmission system response during warm-up, thereby offering higher efficiency from the outset. In particular, it facilitates clutch control during cold starts.
- These characteristics also make AMBRA MASTERTRAN ULTRACTION particularly recommended for latest-generation CVT transmissions.
This lubricant also boasts improved: > protection against wear and corrosion of the transmission components, improving their durability; > air release capacity, for optimal functioning of the hydraulic system and pumps. It also increases the anti-foaming capacity in the hydraulic drive system, which could otherwise prevent it from functioning correctly.
- MAT 3540
- Note: Product availability may vary in certain markets.