Multifunctional oil (U.T.T.O.) for lubricating the transmissions of tractors and farm machines to be used for gearboxes and rear transmissions with wet brakes, side final drives, wheel final drives, differentials, hydraulic lift, drive pulley, mechanical steering, hydrostatic or power steering, central clutch.
AKROS MULTI FCT has been developed for lubricating the new generations of tractors and farm machines and allows:
- High degree of effectiveness of the braking system with absolutely no noise, under all conditions of use of the machine, due to the optimum balancing of the friction characteristics.
- Excellent protection against the wear caused by the work of the machine under the heaviest conditions of use.
- Outstanding fluidity when cold to minimise power absorption and obtain an immediate response of the hydraulic controls.
- Very good friction coefficient stability to make sure that performance levels remain unchanged over time.
- High viscosity index to optimise the response of the servocontrols under all operating temperature conditions.
- Specific additives to prevent the formation of sludge and deposits in the hydraulic circuit keeping the solenoid valves in peak operating conditions.
Since it exceeds the Quality Specifications of the Major European Manufacturers, AKROS MULTI FCT can be used for all types of tractors and farm machines of all types, brand and power rating.
AKROS MULTI FCT is available in the SAE 10W-30 grade for use all year round.
- SAE 10W-30
- SDFG OT-1891A
- API GL 4
- Note: Product availability may vary in certain markets.